WE ARE EXPERTS IN PROTOTYPES
The services we offer at 3D Hub are directly related to the manufacture of high quality prototypes at low cost.
We are specialists in the field of rapid prototyping, starting from the design phase to the manufacture, where we have a high level of experience.
The wide range of technologies that we put at your disposal allows us to combine them in such a way that we can produce any type of rapid prototype at a more than competitive cost.
Our various rapid prototyping services include strict adherence to delivery deadlines, professional customer service and absolute confidentiality. It is necessary to add a high quality and finishes that involve a wide variety of materials we work with.
OUR CORE VALUES
FUNCTIONALITY OF THE PROTOTYPE
We believe that functionality is the main reason for prototyping. For this reason all rapid prototypes we manufacture have to be fully functional to validate aesthetic points or physical parts.
We know the importance of meeting deadlines. That's why we give top priority to your projects. Not only are we quick to deliver, but we also work as fast as possible during the pre-budget phase and final validation.
Many of the rapid prototypes that are manufactured require hours of finishing. We provide you with a team that has a wealth of experience in finishing parts with superior surface quality due to high attention to detail.
We look for the excellence and we adapt ourselves according to the type of finish you want or need. Our objective is to give the prototype the maximum quality using an infinite number of finishes, such as: sandblasting, polishing, painting, powder painting, as well as surface and/or thermal treatments.
Offering a product superior to what your competitors offer is vital. At 3D Hub we consider rapid prototyping a tool that gives you a competitive advantage over other competing companies.
That’s why we get involved in your project from the beginning. We advise you throughout the prototyping process. At 3D Hub we have an experienced team, able to advise you on the best way to optimize your prototype, which materials to use, which type of finish is the most convenient or which technology is best suited to your 3D prototype.
Depending on several factors we can classify the prototypes in different ways. For example, based on the materials, the techniques used or the level of precision we give to the prototype.
- With our CNC machining service we can start manufacturing your parts the same day you make your request, with a wide variety of plastics suitable for engineering and metallic materials.
- In order to offer you an excellent quality service, we put special attention on the selection of materials, the functionality of the part and its finish…
- We have a large infrastructure for the manufacture of CNC machined prototypes. We use 3 and 5-axis milling equipment, which allows us to obtain very complex geometries with excellent dimensional and surface quality.
- We have different options for manufacturing prototypes using printing technologies:
- HP MultiJet Fusion
We advise you on the most suitable technology or what materials you need.
- By 3D printing you will be able to manufacture models with very high geometric complexities at very tight costs and deadlines.
- We work with functional materials such as polyamide with different loads, aluminium, fibre, carbon fibre, steel, titanium, photopolymer resins (transparent, translucent or biocompatible) and also ABS or PLA. This variety helps us to carry out projects that require different technologies or different materials.
At 3D Hub we give special importance to the production of high quality prototypes. In this video you can see the example of the assembly of small parts of ABS material into a larger plastic assembly.
This type of rapid prototype work and other services are examples of what we offer you in 3D Hub.
WHAT IS A PROTOTYPE?
When we talk about the prototype we are referring to the first unit of an object that is manufactured and that serves as an example or simulation of the final object that is going to be produced.
Although in the first instance many people think that the prototyping process increases time and costs, the reality is that it ends up being a way that helps to reduce time and make the process cheaper.
WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF PROTOTYPES?
The prototype is the best way to avoid problems that may arise in the final production process.
It is a tool to test and verify that the product that is going to be produced is totally correct.
The rapid prototype is an optimal way to validate the product at a low cost.
DO YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION?
You can complete the following form if you want to ask us for a quote for your project or download our catalogue if you need more information about our prototyping service.
3D Hub is a company specialized in the manufacture of high quality, fully functional prototypes.
And not only that, but we can also apply different surface finishes and treatments.
36 Josep Ros i Ros Street. Sant Andreu de la Barca. Barcelona, Spain. 08740
Tel: +34 930 244 991